PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024 PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, Prime Minister Vishwakarma Yojana 2024, (PM Vishwakarma Yojana Gujarati, PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana,
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana: India’s budget for the year 2024 was presented by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, in which several important announcements were made. In the same announcement, the government also announced the launch of a welfare scheme for the Vishwakarma community on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday on September 17.
The government has named the scheme as PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, under which around 140 castes will be covered under the Vishwakarma community. Finally, what is special about this scheme and what is the target of the government under this scheme, let us know in this article. On this page we will know “What is PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana” and “How to apply for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.”
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- Name of the scheme : Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- Plan : Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- Who can apply? : Only traditional artisans can apply.
- Date of commencement of application : 17 September 2023
- Official website : https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in
When was Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana launched?
The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana i.e. PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman during the Budget 2023-24, and has been launched on 17th September, the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti.
What is PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana A large population of Vishwakarma society is to benefit due to this scheme. This scheme has been named Bhagwan Vishwakarma. According to the information received, there are about 140 castes under the Vishwakarma community, who live in different regions of India. Under the scheme, the people of this community will be given an opportunity to hone their skills, they will be helped to learn technology and the government will also provide them with financial assistance. Under this scheme, a financial assistance package for traditional artisan and craft cars has been announced in the Union Budget.
Advantages/Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- The castes of Vishwakarma society like Kadia, Bharadwaj, Lohar, Suthar, Panchal etc. will benefit from this scheme.
- By receiving training under this scheme and receiving money, the financial condition of the people of Vishwakarma Samaj will improve rapidly.
- With the help of this scheme, all you traditional artisans and artisans who have reached the margins of the society will be integrated into the mainstream of the society.
- You will be provided with new golden employment opportunities,
- Under the scheme, efforts will be made to make all artisans and craftsmen self-reliant by providing golden employment opportunities.
- PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023 will benefit only traditional artisans and craftsmen like carpenters, goldsmiths, sculptors, blacksmiths and potters.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana With the help of all the above points, we have detailed you the benefits available under this scheme so that you can take full advantage of this scheme.
Salient Features of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana
- Objective:- The main objective of the economic assistance package announced under the scheme is to connect them with the MSME value chain.
- Connection with Banks:– According to G, handcrafters will also connect with national and international banks through bank promotions.
- SKILL TRAINING:- Under this scheme, skill training will be imparted in 2 ways, first basic training which will be of 5-7 days i.e. (40 hours) after verification of training, and second Advanced training which will be 15 days i.e. 120 hours. For interested candidates can.
- Financial Assistance:– Under the scheme, artisans will also be trained for their work and government will also provide financial assistance to those who want to start their own employment.
- Training certificate and ID card:- In order to identify the beneficiaries of the scheme, they will also be issued training certificate and ID card, so that no wrong person can take advantage of it.
- Credit Loans:- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will also be given collateral free enterprise development loans which will be disbursed in 2 installments. First Rs. 1 lakh which on 18 months repayment and another Rs. 2 lakh which will be given on 30 months repayment.
- Marketing support:- Apart from this, marketing support will also be provided by the government. National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services like quality certification, branding and promotion, e-commerce linkage, trade fair advertisements, publicity and other marketing activities.
Amount received in Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana training
PM Vishwakarma Yojana A grant of Rs 500 per day will be given to the beneficiaries during the training. And apart from this they will also be given an assistance amount of Rs 15,000 to buy their toolkit.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Interest Concession (Interest Rate)
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Beneficiaries will be given 5% interest concession under this scheme. Although the loan will be disbursed from MoMSME banks to the beneficiary at only 8% interest, the credit guarantee fee will be borne by the government.
Documents required for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
To enroll in this scheme, you have to fill some documents which are as follows
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card,
- PAN card
- Bank account passbook
- Certificates showing educational qualification (if any)
- Mobile number and
- Passport size photograph etc
- You have to submit all the above documents so that you can apply for this scheme and avail the benefits of this scheme.
How to Apply Online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
To apply for this Vishwakarma Yojana you have to follow some steps which are as follows
- To apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online 2023, you all applicants including youth have to visit the home page of its official website,
- Now you will get login tab on this home page itself in which you will get CSC – Artisans option which you have to click on,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, which will look like this
- Now here you have to enter some information,
- After this you have to do Aadhaar authentication and click on proceed option,
- After clicking, its registration form will open in front of you, which will be like this –
- Now here you have to enter your personal details,
- Now you have to scan and upload all required documents and click on submit option,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you which will look like this –
- Finally, now here you have to register your application number and keep it safe etc.
- By following all the above steps, you can easily apply for this scheme and avail its benefits.
Helpline numbers: 18002677777 and 17923