Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Online Application Form-2022 : The purpose of the scheme: Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor 1,20,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment – Rs. 40,000, second installment – Rs. 60,000 and third installment – Rs.20,000/- will be given to beneficiary
Purpose of the scheme
• Scheduled caste homeless, having open plot, uninhabitable raw mud and for constructing house above first floor. 1,20,000 is payable in three installments. Of the ₹1,20,000 assistance, first installment- ₹40,000, second installment- ₹60,000 and third installment- ₹20,000/- are given.
• Terms and conditions
• Should not have been availed by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary under any other housing scheme implemented by the Govt.
• The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the remaining amount will have to be added by the beneficiary himself to complete the construction of the house.
• Annual income should not exceed ₹.1,20,000 in rural area and ₹.1,50,000 in urban area.
• In addition to housing assistance, Rs.17,910 for unskilled employment for 90 days for housing construction under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA (MGNREGA) Scheme in Rural Areas can be obtained from NREGA Branch of Taluka Panchayat as per scheme rules.
• Assistance of ₹.12,000/- for toilets under Swachh Bharat Mission can be availed from Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Municipality/Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Documents to be submitted
• Aadhaar Card of the applicant
• Ration card of the applicant
• Example of caste/sub-caste of the applicant
• Example of applicant’s gross annual income
• Proof of Residence (Any one of Electricity Bill/License/Lease Agreement/Electoral Card/Ration Card)
• Land Ownership Aadhaar/ Document/ Title Deed/ Title Deed/ Sanad Deed (as applicable)
• Copy of first page of bank passbook / Canceled check (in applicant’s name)
• Instance of death of husband (if widow)
• A copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by (Talati-cum-Minister)
• Election Identity Card
• Building construction certificate
• Affidavit of not availing benefit under this scheme earlier
Helpline number ( for help ) Calling the helpline number which is applicable in that district …
Ambedkar awas yojna assistance amount, Ambedkar awas yojana beneficiary status, Ambedkar awas yojana for Rural areas, Ambedkar awas yojna for Urban areas, Ambedkar awas yojna Form, Ambedkar awas yojna Gujarat, Ambedkar awas yojana Online Application, Ambedkar awas yojna pdf form, Ambedkar awas yojna status, baba saheb Ambedkar yojna 2022